*UPDATE: This pre-sale has officially ended!*
“For the Land Down Under” is a double dry-hopped DIPA brewed with two of our favorite Australian-grown hops, Topaz and Vic Secret. To balance their tropical profiles, we added Citra to the recipe, infusing this hazy Double IPA with notable orange and grapefruit undertones. It has an ABV of 8.6% and bursts with big, bright flavors — think mango melon Starburst mixed with freshly squeezed orange juice.
$1 of every pour and 4-pack of "For the Land Down Under" sold will be donated to WIRES, Australia’s largest wildlife rescue organization. It's simply our small part in helping to protect the native Australian wildlife affected by the fires.
- Pre-sale open until Thursday, January 16th at noon or until sold out.
- Pick-ups will begin on Saturday, January 18th at 11AM and end on Wednesday, January 22nd at 11PM.
Pick-ups will be available at both our Everett and Lovejoy Wharf Taprooms. Please pay attention to which Night Shift location you’ve selected for pick-up.
- Any 4-packs that are not picked up by close on January 22nd at 11PM will be opened up for sale to the public. Unclaimed 4-packs are not eligible for refund.
- Sold as 4-packs. No limits on quantity.
- Must show ID. No proxies.
- Price includes a charge of $0.05/can.