Here's the deal. Ahead of Black Friday, we're releasing Darkling. Early. To our most loyal fans.
With an ABV of 11.4%, Darkling is our big imperial stout that we barrel-age in small bourbon casks throughout the year. Darkling wields enormous aromas of caramel, vanilla, and cocoa. It sips thick and velvety, with rich flavors of bourbon, toasted coconut, almond, and decadent chocolate truffle.
Claim your bottles during our pre-sale to reserve two of the four not-to-be-missed variants that we'll be offering at the Taproom on Black Friday (November 29th) before opening up sales to the public.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-SALE
Darkling (you know, our OG stout), is brewed with a complex mixture of grains that results in a smooth mouthfeel and just a touch of spice. An all-time holiday favorite.
Coffee Darkling takes the cake by making use of Night Shift Coffee — single origin beans from Road Trip: Peru. We're only able to offer two cases for pre-sale, but will have more available at the Taproom. One per person, please.
For pick-ups, swing by the Everett Taproom on November 29th, where we'll be celebrating Black Friday our way — with Darkling Day
. On top of bottles and draft pours of our classic and coffee variants, we'll have an Orange Chocolate Darkling on draft as well as a cask of Tiramisu Darkling.
- Sold as bottles. No limits on Darkling. Limit of one Coffee Darkling per customer.
- Pre-sale open until Monday, November 25th at 5PM or until sold out.
- Bottle pick-ups begin on Friday, November 29th at 11AM and end on Wednesday, December 4th at 11PM. Must show ID.
- Any bottles that are not picked up by close on December 4th will be sold to the public. Unclaimed bottles are not eligible for refund.
- Price does not include bottle deposit charge. A charge of $0.05/bottle will be added at check-out.
Darkling Day event details here.